Thursday, August 16, 2007

Chapter 3

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After ten minutes of talking to Angela on the phone, there was another line.

“Hold up Angela, I have another call coming in.”
“Okay…”
“Hello?”
“Hey Holly, it’s Jake.”
“Hi… Hold up.”
“Jake is on the other line, should I hang up on him?”
“NO! Just talk to him. What does he want?”
“Okay…”
“Hello?”
“Yeah.”
“So… You called me and want something?”
“Yeah, I was wondering about tomorrow ...”
“You don’t want to go?”
“NO, I’m just saying… If you wanna go ice skating after the art show.”
“Uhh, hold up.”
“Angela?”
“Yeah! What yah guys talkin’ ‘bout?”
“Well, he wants to go ice skating after the art show… And I’m thinking he’s being told to ask me out…”
“Hmmm... Just play along. And we’ll see what happens.”
“Okay…”
“Hello?”
“Yeah…”
“Ice skating after art show you said?”
“Yup.”
“Uhhh, sure…”
“Cool.”
“Hold on again.”
“Oh my god, he’s such a pain.”
“Who’s he?”
“Angela?”
“Noo… Jake…”
“Huh?”
“Who’s a pain?”
“Youu- I mean he wait him! Uhhgg. I- Hold on.”
“Hello?”
“Holly?”
“Wait, who’s this?”
“Jake!”
“Wait, hold up.”
“Hello?”
“So?? Ya’ll gonna go ice skating ‘ehh?”
“Yeahh. At first, I was talking to him and wanted to trade lines, so I did, and I said “he’s such a pain” and I said who’s this and he said Jake which I thought would be you and then I changed lines again and I was still on the phone with him and now I’m on the phone with you but I believe he heard that I said that he’s a pain but then I said that I said that to he or him or someone!!!"
“Okay! Calm down Holly… Look, I gotta go… Good look on your date! Bye!”
“Bye…”
“Hello?”
“Why do you keep on putting me on hold or something?”
“Sorry, busy. Anyways, I gotta go. Bye”
“’Kay, see you tomorrow, Bye.”

No comments: